Friday, March 25, 2011

Keep it up

Just a short post today.  I hope you finalized your goal and this blog will help you reach that goal!! 

I remember when I embarked on my adventure to get healthy and run a half marathon.  I kept thinking, what did I get myself into.  I didn't believe that I could achieve such a task, or had it in me to go workout 5 or 6 days a week.  Slowly but surely, I got there.  I started walking for 10 minutes, jogging for 5 minutes. 

Give this walk/job method a try today for a total of 30 minutes with a 2 minute cool down walk.  When you are walking; make sure it's brisk; you want to keep that heart rate up. If this was too easy, try jogging for 10 minutes and walking for 5 minutes.  Don't forget most exercise is 80% mental; you can achieve your goal. 

Today's pick is Remember the Name by Fort Minor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment