Monday, March 28, 2011

Kick off your shoes!

After such a long busy weekend, I'm in the need for some fun and variety!  Workout for today, this is what I like to call my Fun Loving Mom Workout!  I hope you find as much enjoyment in this as I do! 

  • Turn up the music
    Proper Form for wall sit.
    Source: http://crosstrainingtips.com/
    
  • Dance around for at least 4 songs- The Twist, The Jive, The Shopping Cart, Salsa, anything!!!
  • Rearrange your living room furniture-remember lift with your legs not your back
  • Jog up and down the stairs a few times with a laundry basket full of clothes
  • Bicep Curls with soup cans or milk jugs- 2 sets of 10
  • Wall sit for 30 seconds- do this 3 times
Spice things up! 

Kick things off today with Footloose!



No comments:

Post a Comment